9 Jun 2016

Day 45. Picnic at Sakura park in Vilnius


If you have an opportunity to visit Vilnius in middle of May don't forget to visit Chiune Sugihara Sakura Park in its full bloom.
The park each May attracts hundreds if not thousands of visitors.
There is even a famous joke:

OMG, What kind of Vilnietis you are if don't visit Sakura park each year???



Even our president visits it.

You can organize a perfect picnic there.  

At the moment I do not have pictures of the Sakura park in bloom, although I've been there this May.

However I have same amazing pics done last year in October (I guess) in super amazing golden fall of 2015.






Beautiful, istn't it?

And fallen leaves of maples growing not far away from the park 





Then, you can visit the National Gallery of Arts which is located nearby.
(I've visited  NAtional Gallery of Arts when Sauka was exhibiting his works) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment