2 Feb 2016

VILNIUS COMEDY FEST 2016 and KITAS KAMPAS

Vilnius Comedy Fest 2016 took place on 21-24 January in Compensa Concert Hall.
It was the 2nd Comedy Fest.
I haven't participated in all shows of the Fest, except the first one - the opening show by Kitas Kampas on 21 January.
Kitas Kampas - the only one professional improvisation theatre in Lithuania. And these guys are just indredible! The show was amazing! Funny, enetertaining, relaxing, positive and so bright.
Kitas Kampas was established in 2009, and one of the actors who are from the beginning is Kiril Glusajev. The main actor and creator of the theatre, I guess, is Audrius Bružas. Other acors are ( those which I have seen on the stage) Balys LatenasMartynas Nedzinskas, and the actrees, the vocal of Liudni slibinai - Aistė Lasytė. 
Kitas Kampas had two guests on the stage nad they were two well known singers Martynas Kavaliauskas and Saulius Urbonavicius - Samas, who sang some songs with the actors.

And once again, it was so amazing and far more than I've expected.
I promise to myself to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment