28 Jan 2016

Day 14. Vilnius Street Art Festival 2015. Part II

I have been writing about the festival in September 2015, and, yes, I am comming
back again to the same topic.

#StreetArt

As I've said it'a a continuation of Part I
a question Why? arises.

and the answer is because I haven't shown you all works done in September. I have posted just 3 arts out of 5.

Here comes the 4th one located on Pylimo str. 60


And here you can see how all buildings used to look before the Festival in September.

I would mention one piece of art from Vilnius Street Art Festival 2013.
I am talking about a huge strange dogie ( if it really a dog) by Lithianian artist Antanas Dubra. A picture was placed on previous Saint Jacob Hospital  ( a wall from J. Tumo - Vaizganto street. I was passing this building for hundreds times and I was always wondering why the dogie is so strange, but I never took  picture. Now - the building is destroyed and the painting is gone. 


And, the last painting from Vilnius Street Festival 2014.

I will call this kaip ne žmogus by ARYZ on Dainavos str. 6
#VilniusStreetArtFestival


One more piece of art located on Lietuva cinema by Ernest Zacharevic, I think, deserves a separate chapter. 



One day I will tell you about the Lietuva cinema.

And the cinema Lietuva story comes here.

Some more graffities from previuos Street Art Festivals you can see here. (Street Art Festivals. Part III).

No comments:

Post a Comment