20 Mar 2016

Day 28. Fashion Infection 2016.

Mados Infekcija (Fashion Infection) festival, in my oppinion, is the most importanat fashion event in Vilnius (Lithuania).

This year on 18th - 19th of March, on the 18th festival, 16 collections of Lithuanian and foreign designers were presented (programme).

Paulius Gasiūnas photo / Fashion Infection 2016 Poster.
Source: elaima.lt

Festival LOCATION (as usually): Contemporary Art Centre
Time: 18th - 19th March, 2016
Tickets: 21 - 51 EUR.

All the news from the festival on elaima.lt 

Final word of mine
I've never been on this fashion festival and I strongly doubt if I ever go there, but I have to write about this, because it is definitely important Vilnius event, if not the most imortant event of that kind in Lithuania.

No comments:

Post a Comment