8 Mar 2016

Day 26. Vilnius Book Fair 2016.

#VilniusFairs

17th International Vilnius Book Fair  was held on February 25-28, 2016 in LITEXPO.
It's the biggest event of that kind in the Baltic States.

They say that each year it's attended by more than 60,000 visistors.
But I would say that even more...
I've visited the fair on Saturday.... see below:


Fiction and specialized literature hall

DO YOU?


Children's literature hall

The King Mindaugas & The Grand Duke Gediminas by TYPOART

in the Scientific and refrence literature hall
Amazing works by TYPOART and it's artist

one of the stages in the Music hall 


At 1 p.m. I have attended the presenting the novel Maranta ( in Lithuanian) 

with the author: Saulius Vasiliauskas and a writer Donaldas Kajokas 


Birute Jonuskaite reading excerpt from her novel Maranta
Admission: 1 day single ticket - 5 EUR ( since I am fast a turtle I couldn't manage to buy this ticket for 4 eur) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment